List of what's new BriskProject 0.83:
- Now it is possible to set user as filter in report
- New daily report
- Possibility to access user report from user panel
- Data exchange problem was fixed
- Messages were marked as new when you just viewed them, now only new and modified messages are marked
- When two users concurrently work on the same task in the task tree is shown the time only of the user who latest updated data to server, while in report everything is normal.
List of what's new BriskProject 0.80:
shared tasks: possibility to share a task tree among users which can't see each other
showing of new tasks: now new tasks or tasks which were modified
are highlighted with special orange icon, which goes back to normal
after it is viewed.
start, pause, task done actions were added to dropdown menu
ability to reopen tasks
content of message was disappearing when task was auto-stopped
fixed task delivery problem on server side
time synchronization between client and server was fixed
in the finished tasks, it was impossible to see the message history
algorithm in full data request was fixed
On Linux in multiple workspace environments, continue button doesn't always work correctly when task is auto paused.
When sharing a task, then removing share and sharing it's child it doesn't show task subtree but instead it shows share handler.
Please read quick start instructions
You can download beta
version here. There is a free version for personal use available.